Young Reflections is seeking an outgoing individual to occasionally assist at photo shoots. No photography experience necessary. Young Reflections would be pleased to offer employment to an individual with developmental disabilities.
Young Reflections occasionally needs an assistant to help carry photography gear, and hold a reflector or stabilize a light stand. This is a VERY part time job. Availability needs to be quite flexible. Many sessions take place during evenings and weekend, but some take place during the work day. Payment would be minimum wage.
- Must be able to carry 30 lbs.
- Must be able to hold a reflector for several minutes.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be kind and friendly.
- Must be reliable.
- Must be punctual.
- An interest in fashion would be a plus.
- No photography experience necessary.
- Young Reflections uses flash photography at times so the assistant must be able to endure bright, flashing lights.
src=”https://youngreflectionsphotography.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/contact-button.jpg” alt=”Contact Button” width=”351″ height=”351″ />